Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quite a loooongggg time...

Hi there! wow, it has been about TWO months! Baru I realised that the last post was in May,14th. So, hari ni dah July, 13th. Memang tepat 2 months! ish3... Sorry la coz quite busy sket (actually I pun x tau apa yg busy nye tu...alih2, hari dah berganti hari, minggu dah berganti minggu..) So hr ni sbb ada masa sket, so I just nk update sket my blog ni... BTW, raya pun dh nk dekat, so I'm promoting also my raya cookies for this year.. check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment