Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Present

This was actually an 'unplanned cake'. The whole family were going back to our kampung and suddenly I realized that it just a day before my beloved auntie's birthday. so, that night I just baked a choc cake and decorate it 'cincai-cincai' because of time constraint. the best part was.... I did asked my auntie to make the ribbon flower herself! and she actually don't hv any idea what was it for... hehehehe... AND... we celebrate her birthday on top of Gunung Jerai.. what a luvly day.... :)




Happy Birthday Maksu!! Love u sooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment