Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Specially made..

VANILLA BLUEBERRY CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING.. This is my new cake flavour that I invented last week. Actually, the idea was from nowhere.. I just used whatever i have in the stock because that time I was not feeling well. So I was soo lazy to go to the bakery shop to buy the normal 'things'. And, alhamdulillah, I got positive responds from my friends that love the cake so much.

When my friend ask me to bake a cake for our Head of Department's birthday, I just decided to bake this, and i just got another orders for this cake for next week :)



*maybe I should take pic when the cake is cut. Just to show the blueberry filling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment