Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hari Raya order...

It's already past Syawal, but I still didn't post any about the order. This year was my 1st year I did the cookies as part time since I've started working as usual. So, basically I only have time during night to do the cookies. At first, there was only about 30+ containers but it increased drastically towards the end. Finally, it was about 90+ containers and I was the only one who make the cookies! Alhamdulillah, kata orang, ini semua rezeki... I did hired my beloved cousin, Nurul Ashikin (a.k.a Oun) to help me for three days... and I would like to THANKS to all of you, for your support! MILLION THANKS again... May Allah bless u... :)

1/5 of the orders... Ready to be delivered


Additional order (eventho it was not listed) - Honey crunchy cornflakes

Another additional order - Almond London



No comments:

Post a Comment