Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Order from Kolej Negeri Chedang Campus

I was one of the staff before I joined UPM. For last Aidilfitri, I got an urgent order from the CEO, to supply about 40+ bar of brownies for them to distribute to the clients. It was about 3 days before the delivery date, and I only can do it after I get back from UPM. Eventho at that moment I still have many raya cookies to make, alhamdulillah, I managed to do it.. Thanks for the order, CEO! :) 

Some of the order



No comments:

Post a Comment