Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Jasmine's....

Jasmine, my lovely niece.... Her birthday is on the 4th October.. This year, during her birthday, she is going back to Sabah for nearly a month. I got a call from my SIL, asking me to bake the princess cake for Jasmine. She want to send it to Jasmine's playschool for early birthday celebration. I only have about 24 hours before the delivery. Alhamdulillah, after rushing here and there.... and.... taraaaaaaaa....!! Special for u my lovely JASMINE... Happy 3rd birthday, be a good girl, and be good to ur lil bro, Mika, ok :) 


*will upload more pic of this..

No comments:

Post a Comment