Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Batrisyia's

A longgg time friend texted me and asked whether I can make 35 cookies n 50 cuppies (2 sets of 25 pcs) for her daughter or not. It was just 2 days before the dateline. Rezeki jgn ditolak... so I just agreed to do the order. She asked for angry bird's theme for the cuppies and just ice cream cone for the cookies. Frankly speaking, this is my 1st attempt to do the angry bird. Before this I just thought dat I want to bake Rio for my nephew's birthday. But, it never happened.. so, these were the final products :) btw... Thanks Shana for the order :)


Are u angry enuf?

Choc cuppies

Blueberry cuppies

The fancy cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment