Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Own Kenduri

On the 28th of November, our family organised an all-in kenduri (doa selamat, kesyukuran and arwah). Since the food was catered from my favourite caterer, so I've decided to prepare something for the kenduri. Apam polkadot and choc devil were my dessert menu besides tepung pelita (bought from my favourite tepung pelita maker). Besides that, I also prepared goodie bag for the guest. There were fancy cookies and brownies in the simple goodie bag.


Inside the goodie bag

My first attempt for apam polkadot

Alhamdulillah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment