Cater For Your Need...

Peanut's Oven offers you delicious choice of cakes and other oven baking's product for you. Catering service is also available with flexible choice of package, just to suite your taste. Delivery service is provided with reasonable charge to make things easier for you...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday's treat

Since I have extra cuppies from Shana's order, my mom asked me to deco the cuppies because she want to give them to the orphanage house just opposite our house. So, its better to sedekah to them rather then we eat ourselves rite :). When I post this, my mom just called me and she said that she already asked one of the girl to come to our house and collect the cuppies. And she seems sooooo happy with the cuppies! "Comelnye! saya nak yg ada 'tahi lalat' ni la!". wah, dah siap booking2 dh.. and coincidently, there are 25 students at the house.. Alhamdulillah.. mmg rezeki each of them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment